NALS CODE OF ETHICS
Members of NALS --- the association for legal professionals, are bound by the objectives of this association and the standards of conduct required of the legal profession.
Every member shall:
• Encourage respect for the law and the administration of justice;
• Observe rules governing privileged communications and confidential information;
• Promote and exemplify high standards of loyalty, cooperation, and courtesy;
• Perform all duties of the profession with integrity and competence; and
• Pursue a high order of professional attainment.