Amarillo, Texas, USA
Wright, Wilmarth & Byrd, PLLC, a respected law firm in Amarillo and a laid back, fun place to work is seeking a part-time legal secretary to provide support to our lawyers and clients. This is a great opportunity for someone who needs some flexibility and wants a chance to better develop their legal skills.
What We Are Looking For:
• Respectful, friendly and accurate communication with clients (written and verbal).
• Protection of confidential information.
• Commitment to accuracy.
• Organizational skills.
• Team player who is willing and capable of assisting others when needed.
• Excellent computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Word.
If you are interested in applying for the position, you must provide by email to email@example.com:
1. A well-written cover letter;
2. Resume; and
These Skills are Preferred but not Required:
• Knowledge of petitions, answers, motions, discovery and other court proceedings.
• Experience with time and billing, practice management and presentation software.
• Experience with electronic filing in federal and state courts.
What We Offer:
• Competitive pay
• Flexible Hours
• Beautiful new offices in Southwest Amarillo
• Relaxed and friendly attorneys and staff
• Frequent cuddles with the well-behaved office dog(s)
Job Type: Part-time (can be flexible and work around a school schedule). Generally expecting Monday-Friday, 25 hours per week.
Preferred experience: 2+ years of law firm experience.